Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Today our sweet, baby boy turns 2 years old! I cannot believe that two years ago today, at 3:04 p.m., Parker was born. At the beginning, when we were clueless first-time parents and severely sleep deprived, it seemed like the time was dragging by so slow. Now thinking back, where have the past two years gone? His first year went by fast, but this second year seriously flew by. It is bittersweet to think about how fast the time is going because I want to be able to cherish every moment and every milestone and, at the same time, I look forward to all the future holds for Parker and our family. I cannot wait to see him as a big brother to his baby sister. Then, as he gets older, I look forward to the days of t-ball, school projects and activities, family vacations, and the many, many more memories we'll make together as a family.


Parker a little confused (and probably a little annoyed) as I went to get him this morning and was singing "Happy Birthday" and flashing the camera.

Showing Mommy the worm he found while helping Daddy in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment