Thursday, October 1, 2009

Two Week Check-up



I took Ainsley to the pediatrician today for her two week check-up. She was back up to her birth weight (what they want them to be at the two week check-up), 7 pounds, 6 ounces (50th percentile), and was 19.5 inches long (50th percentile).

She isn't officially two weeks old until tomorrow, but I needed to take her when Parker was {supposed} to be at Mother's Day Out. Unfortunately, Parker was still a little sick and I didn't feel comfortable sending him to school. Our super sweet friend and neighbor, Genny, came over and watched Parker while I took Ainsley to the doctor. Parker LOVES Genny and was practically kicking me out the door when she arrived saying, "Bye Mommy, see ya later!" When Genny took Parker out to the backyard to play, he insisted she do what we always do when we go outside...pick up the poop. Oh, dear. She was such a good sport and did everything he told her to do and Parker had a great time. Wish I had a picture of them together.

1 comment:

  1. Ainsley's eyes are so big and bright! I can't wait to hold her! T-Ma

    ReplyDelete