Monday, March 2, 2009

Early Playdate

Early this morning, Creighton came over to play while his Mommy went to the doctor. The boys had lots of fun and played well together...until the end. They looked out the window for the cat, swept, built with blocks, watched a few movies, rode on cars and in wagons, and much, much more. All was well until right before Creighton left and he and Parker had a scream-and-cry-as-loud-as-you-can tiff over a tractor. I wish I could have grabbed my camera in time because Kimberly and I could only laugh at them because it was so ridiculous. All in all, we had such a fun morning. These two boys get to do it all over again Wednesday morning when Parker goes to play at Creighton's while I go to the doctor.



Looking out the window for Squibb


Since it was too cold to go outside, I finally let the cat in so the boys could play with him. I know how much Creighton loves that cat! They wanted to watch him eat, so we fed him a little food. Here Parker is being a little sneaky and trying to get Creighton to eat a piece of cat food. Creighton is obviously not having it!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so, so much for watching Creighton early this morning for me! It's nice to not have to worry about lugging him with me and paying someone :) to keep him for an hour! I know he had a wonderful time reguardless of the super funny meltdown over the tractor. And a little cat food never hurt anyone!

    ReplyDelete